subject area of
- A role for a neo-sex chromosome in stickleback speciation. Academic Article
- Enrichment of fetal trophoblast cells from the maternal peripheral blood followed by detection of fetal deoxyribonucleic acid with a nested X/Y polymerase chain reaction.
- Hybridization and population genetics of two macaque species in Sulawesi, Indonesia. Academic Article
- Identification of triploid trophoblast cells in peripheral blood of a woman with a partial hydatidiform molar pregnancy.
- Multicopy gene family evolution on primate Y chromosomes. Academic Article
- Nucleolar dominance of the Y chromosome in Drosophila melanogaster.
- Pac-man motility of kinetochores unleashed by laser microsurgery. Academic Article
- The master sex-determination locus in threespine sticklebacks is on a nascent Y chromosome. Academic Article