subject area of
- Classification of large acoustic datasets using machine learning and crowdsourcing: application to whale calls. Academic Article
- Dose-response relationships for the onset of avoidance of sonar by free-ranging killer whales. Academic Article
- Evidence for discrimination between feeding sounds of familiar fish and unfamiliar mammal-eating killer whale ecotypes by long-finned pilot whales. Academic Article
- Fear of Killer Whales Drives Extreme Synchrony in Deep Diving Beaked Whales.
- Modeling effectiveness of gradual increases in source level to mitigate effects of sonar on marine mammals. Academic Article
- Sperm whales reduce foraging effort during exposure to 1-2 kHz sonar and killer whale sounds. Academic Article