subject area of
- Acinetobacter, Aeromonas and Trichococcus populations dominate the microbial community within urban sewer infrastructure. Academic Article
- Fluvial landscapes of the Harappan civilization. Academic Article
- Incidence of lesions on Fungiidae corals in the eastern Red Sea is related to water temperature and coastal pollution. Academic Article
- Influence of rapid rural-urban population migration on riverine nitrogen pollution: perspective from ammonia-nitrogen. Academic Article
- Racial and Ethnic Disparity in Symptomatic Breast Cancer Awareness despite a Recent Screen: The Role of Tumor Biology and Mammography Facility Characteristics.
- Residential household yard care practices along urban-exurban gradients in six climatically-diverse U.S. metropolitan areas.