subject area of
- A zebrafish sox9 gene required for cartilage morphogenesis.
- Distinct roles of two zebrafish AHR repressors (AHRRa and AHRRb) in embryonic development and regulating the response to 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin. Academic Article
- Fate Specification of Neural Plate Border by Canonical Wnt Signaling and Grhl3 is Crucial for Neural Tube Closure.
- GADD45G functions in male sex determination by promoting p38 signaling and Sry expression.
- Neuronal regulation of the spatial patterning of neurogenesis. Academic Article
- Synovial joint morphogenesis requires the chondrogenic action of Sox5 and Sox6 in growth plate and articular cartilage. Academic Article
- The Tumor-Associated Glycosyltransferase ST6Gal-I Regulates Stem Cell Transcription Factors and Confers a Cancer Stem Cell Phenotype.