subject area of
- A novel lipid binding protein is a factor required for MgATP stimulation of the squid nerve Na+/Ca2+ exchanger. Academic Article
- Calcium microdomains in aspiny dendrites. Academic Article
- Influence of external monovalent cations on Na-Ca exchange current-voltage relationships in cardiac myocytes. Academic Article
- Nonlinear [Ca2+] signaling in dendrites and spines caused by activity-dependent depression of Ca2+ extrusion.
- Solubilization, purification, and reconstitution of the sodium-calcium exchanger from bovine retinal rod outer segments. Academic Article
- The 1,4,5-inositol trisphosphate pathway is a key component in Fas-mediated hypertrophy in neonatal rat ventricular myocytes.