subject area of
- Dynamic visualization of thrombopoiesis within bone marrow. Academic Article
- Effects of non-uniform stiffness on the swimming performance of a passively-flexing, fish-like foil model. Academic Article
- Remodeling of the lectin-EGF-like domain interface in P- and L-selectin increases adhesiveness and shear resistance under hydrodynamic force. Academic Article
- Response to Blast-like Shear Stresses Associated with Mild Blast-Induced Brain Injury.
- Shear forces during blast, not abrupt changes in pressure alone, generate calcium activity in human brain cells. Academic Article
- Stealth predation and the predatory success of the invasive ctenophore Mnemiopsis leidyi. Academic Article
- The role of vimentin intermediate filaments in cortical and cytoplasmic mechanics. Academic Article