subject area of
- Altered Stool Microbiota of Infants with Cystic Fibrosis Shows a Reduction in Genera Associated with Immune Programming from Birth. Academic Article
- Associations between Gut Microbial Colonization in Early Life and Respiratory Outcomes in Cystic Fibrosis. Academic Article
- Identity and novelty in the avian syrinx.
- Serial analysis of the gut and respiratory microbiome in cystic fibrosis in infancy: interaction between intestinal and respiratory tracts and impact of nutritional exposures. Academic Article
- ZMYND10 is mutated in primary ciliary dyskinesia and interacts with LRRC6. Academic Article