subject area of
- Amino acid sequence of the ligand-binding domain of the aryl hydrocarbon receptor 1 predicts sensitivity of wild birds to effects of dioxin-like compounds. Academic Article
- Analytic bias among certified methods for the measurement of hemoglobin A1c: a cause for concern? Academic Article
- Elevated levels of circulating DNA and chromatin are independently associated with severe coronary atherosclerosis and a prothrombotic state. Academic Article
- Integrating high-content screening and ligand-target prediction to identify mechanism of action. Academic Article
- Long-lasting functional disabilities in middle-aged rats with small cerebral infarcts. Academic Article
- Markers for presymptomatic prediction of preeclampsia and intrauterine growth restriction.
- Neurokinin B levels in maternal circulation during early pregnancy.
- Results of an upper endoscopy protocol in liver transplant candidates. Academic Article