subject area of
- A Structural Model for Vinculin Insertion into PIP2-Containing Membranes and the Effect of Insertion on Vinculin Activation and Localization. Academic Article
- A chemical inhibitor of N-WASP reveals a new mechanism for targeting protein interactions. Academic Article
- Exploring the mechanism of action of the sperm-triggered calcium-wave pacemaker in ascidian zygotes.
- Influenza Hemagglutinin Modulates Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-Bisphosphate Membrane Clustering. Academic Article
- PI(4,5)P2 forms dynamic cortical structures and directs actin distribution as well as polarity in Caenorhabditis elegans embryos. Academic Article
- Role of phosphatidylinositol(4,5)bisphosphate organization in membrane transport by the Unc104 kinesin motor. Academic Article
- SNX9 couples actin assembly to phosphoinositide signals and is required for membrane remodeling during endocytosis. Academic Article
- The lipid binding pleckstrin homology domain in UNC-104 kinesin is necessary for synaptic vesicle transport in Caenorhabditis elegans. Academic Article
- The role of IP3, PKC, and pHi in the stimulus-response coupling of calfluxin-stimulated albumen glands of the freshwater snail Lymnaea stagnalis.