subject area of
- Gating of Sema3E/PlexinD1 signaling by neuropilin-1 switches axonal repulsion to attraction during brain development.
- Growth cone collapse induced by semaphorin 3A requires 12/15-lipoxygenase. Academic Article
- Neuropilin-2 mediates axonal fasciculation, zonal segregation, but not axonal convergence, of primary accessory olfactory neurons. Academic Article
- Neuroscience. Charting olfactory maps. Academic Article
- Peripheral nerve-derived VEGF promotes arterial differentiation via neuropilin 1-mediated positive feedback. Academic Article
- Semaphorin 3E and plexin-D1 control vascular pattern independently of neuropilins.
- The Wnt-activated Xiro1 gene encodes a repressor that is essential for neural development and downregulates Bmp4. Academic Article