subject area of
- Cdk5 regulates the organization of Nestin and its association with p35. Academic Article
- Dynamin regulates the dynamics and mechanical strength of the actin cytoskeleton as a multifilament actin-bundling protein.
- Dynein disruption perturbs post-synaptic components and contributes to impaired MuSK clustering at the NMJ: implication in ALS. Academic Article
- FGF signaling regulates Wnt ligand expression to control vulval cell lineage polarity in C. elegans. Academic Article
- GREG cells, a dysferlin-deficient myogenic mouse cell line. Academic Article
- In Vitro Differentiation of Mature Myofibers for Live Imaging. Academic Article
- Myofibroblast communication is controlled by intercellular mechanical coupling.
- Nuclear movement during myotube formation is microtubule and dynein dependent and is regulated by Cdc42, Par6 and Par3. Academic Article
- Phospho-ablated Id2 is growth suppressive and pro-apoptotic in proliferating myoblasts. Academic Article