subject area of
- A Complete Electron Microscopy Volume of the Brain of Adult Drosophila melanogaster. Academic Article
- A Neural Circuit Arbitrates between Persistence and Withdrawal in Hungry Drosophila.
- Communication from Learned to Innate Olfactory Processing Centers Is Required for Memory Retrieval in Drosophila. Academic Article
- Coordinated and Compartmentalized Neuromodulation Shapes Sensory Processing in Drosophila.
- Distinct Dopamine Receptor Pathways Underlie the Temporal Sensitivity of Associative Learning.
- Integration of Parallel Opposing Memories Underlies Memory Extinction. Academic Article
- Neurogenetic dissection of the Drosophila lateral horn reveals major outputs, diverse behavioural functions, and interactions with the mushroom body. Academic Article
- Random convergence of olfactory inputs in the Drosophila mushroom body.