subject area of
- Beyond MITF: Multiple transcription factors directly regulate the cellular phenotype in melanocytes and melanoma.
- Differentiation of zebrafish melanophores depends on transcription factors AP2 alpha and AP2 epsilon.
- TFAP2 paralogs regulate melanocyte differentiation in parallel with MITF.
- Transcription factor MITF and remodeller BRG1 define chromatin organisation at regulatory elements in melanoma cells.
- Transcriptional regulation of Rab32/38, a specific marker of pigment cell formation in Ciona robusta. Academic Article
- nacre encodes a zebrafish microphthalmia-related protein that regulates neural-crest-derived pigment cell fate.