subject area of
- Cell death of melanophores in zebrafish trpm7 mutant embryos depends on melanin synthesis.
- Differentiation of zebrafish melanophores depends on transcription factors AP2 alpha and AP2 epsilon.
- Evolution of pigment cell regression in the cavefish Astyanax: a late step in melanogenesis. Academic Article
- The dynamic properties of intermediate filaments during organelle transport. Academic Article
- Touchtone promotes survival of embryonic melanophores in zebrafish.
- Tracking melanosomes inside a cell to study molecular motors and their interaction. Academic Article
- Transcription factor Ap-2alpha is necessary for development of embryonic melanophores, autonomic neurons and pharyngeal skeleton in zebrafish.
- nacre encodes a zebrafish microphthalmia-related protein that regulates neural-crest-derived pigment cell fate.