subject area of
- Adhesive F-actin waves: a novel integrin-mediated adhesion complex coupled to ventral actin polymerization. Academic Article
- Albumin/vaccine nanocomplexes that assemble in vivo for combination cancer immunotherapy. Academic Article
- Comparative dynamics of retrograde actin flow and focal adhesions: formation of nascent adhesions triggers transition from fast to slow flow.
- Dynamic adhesions and MARCKS in melanoma cells. Academic Article
- Expression of ephrinB2 identifies a stable genetic difference between arterial and venous vascular smooth muscle as well as endothelial cells, and marks subsets of microvessels at sites of adult neovascularization. Academic Article
- Platelet granule secretion continuously prevents intratumor hemorrhage. Academic Article
- Regulatory myeloid cells paralyze T cells through cell-cell transfer of the metabolite methylglyoxal.