subject area of
- CD15, CD24, and CD29 define a surface biomarker code for neural lineage differentiation of stem cells. Academic Article
- Helicobacter pylori SabA adhesin in persistent infection and chronic inflammation.
- Mouse fibroblasts are reprogrammed to Oct-4 and Rex-1 gene expression and alkaline phosphatase activity by embryonic stem cell extracts.
- Olig2+ neuroepithelial motoneuron progenitors are not multipotent stem cells in vivo. Academic Article
- P-selectin and E-selectin. Distinct but overlapping leukocyte ligand specificities. Academic Article
- PADGEM-dependent adhesion of platelets to monocytes and neutrophils is mediated by a lineage-specific carbohydrate, LNF III (CD15). Academic Article