subject area of
- Activation of the Drosophila MLK by ceramide reveals TNF-alpha and ceramide as agonists of mammalian MLK3.
- Drosophila mixed lineage kinase/slipper, a missing biochemical link in Drosophila JNK signaling.
- Ischemic preconditioning activates MAPKAPK2 in the isolated rabbit heart: evidence for involvement of p38 MAPK.
- JNK mediates pathogenic effects of polyglutamine-expanded androgen receptor on fast axonal transport. Academic Article
- Neurofilament tail phosphorylation: identity of the RT-97 phosphoepitope and regulation in neurons by cross-talk among proline-directed kinases. Academic Article
- Phosphorylation of the eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4E-transporter (4E-T) by c-Jun N-terminal kinase promotes stress-dependent P-body assembly. Academic Article
- Plasticity of the MAPK signaling network in response to mechanical stress. Academic Article
- The voltage-gated potassium channel Kv1.3 regulates peripheral insulin sensitivity. Academic Article