subject area of
- Baleen whale acoustic presence and behaviour at a Mid-Atlantic migratory habitat, the Azores Archipelago.
- Evidence for discrimination between feeding sounds of familiar fish and unfamiliar mammal-eating killer whale ecotypes by long-finned pilot whales. Academic Article
- North Atlantic blue and fin whales suspend their spring migration to forage in middle latitudes: building up energy reserves for the journey? Academic Article
- Passive acoustic detection of deep-diving beaked whales. Academic Article
- Using accelerometers to determine the calling behavior of tagged baleen whales. Academic Article