subject area of
- A truncated peptide from p35, a Cdk5 activator, prevents Alzheimer's disease phenotypes in model mice. Academic Article
- Atorvastatin-induced activation of Alzheimer's alpha secretase is resistant to standard inhibitors of protein phosphorylation-regulated ectodomain shedding. Academic Article
- Prolonged activation of Ca2+-activated K+ current contributes to the long-lasting refractory period of Aplysia bag cell neurons. Academic Article
- Targeting Cdk5 activity in neuronal degeneration and regeneration. Academic Article
- The relative order of mK(ATP) channels, free radicals and p38 MAPK in preconditioning's protective pathway in rat heart.