subject area of
- Co-occurring Synechococcus ecotypes occupy four major oceanic regimes defined by temperature, macronutrients and iron. Academic Article
- Comparative transcriptomics of an arctic foundation species, tussock cottongrass (Eriophorum vaginatum), during an extreme heat event.
- Differential responses of ecotypes to climate in a ubiquitous Arctic sedge: implications for future ecosystem C cycling. Academic Article
- Emergence of trait variability through the lens of nitrogen assimilation in Prochlorococcus. Academic Article
- Evidence for discrimination between feeding sounds of familiar fish and unfamiliar mammal-eating killer whale ecotypes by long-finned pilot whales. Academic Article
- The genomic basis of adaptive evolution in threespine sticklebacks. Academic Article