subject area of
- Genetic and epigenetic changes involving (retro)transposons in animal hybrids and polyploids. Academic Article
- Impact of the number of Robertsonian chromosomes on germ cell death in wild male house mice.
- Life-cycle modification in open oceans accounts for genome variability in a cosmopolitan phytoplankton. Academic Article
- Polyploidy in Amphibia. Academic Article
- The genome of the diploid anuran Xenopus tropicalis contains a novel array of sarcoplasmic myosin heavy chain genes expressed in larval muscle and larynx. Academic Article