subject area of
- A method for selectively enriching microbial DNA from contaminating vertebrate host DNA. Academic Article
- Aberrant CpG methylation of the TFAP2A gene constitutes a mechanism for loss of TFAP2A expression in human metastatic melanoma.
- CpG-related SNPs in the MS4A region have a dose-dependent effect on risk of late-onset Alzheimer disease. Academic Article
- GADD45A binds R-loops and recruits TET1 to CpG island promoters.
- Intertwining DNA-RNA nanocapsules loaded with tumor neoantigens as synergistic nanovaccines for cancer immunotherapy. Academic Article
- Long noncoding RNA TARID directs demethylation and activation of the tumor suppressor TCF21 via GADD45A.
- Programming and inheritance of parental DNA methylomes in mammals. Academic Article
- Role of DNA methylation of AHR1 and AHR2 promoters in differential sensitivity to PCBs in Atlantic Killifish, Fundulus heteroclitus. Academic Article