subject area of
- Dividing precursor cells of the embryonic cortical ventricular zone have morphological and molecular characteristics of radial glia.
- Knockdown of AMPA receptor GluR2 expression causes delayed neurodegeneration and increases damage by sublethal ischemia in hippocampal CA1 and CA3 neurons. Academic Article
- Neurogenic radial glial cells in reptile, rodent and human: from mitosis to migration.
- Projections of giant fibers, a class of reticular interneurons, in the brain of the silver hatchetfish. Academic Article
- SIRT1 regulates the neurogenic potential of neural precursors in the adult subventricular zone and hippocampus.
- The blood-brain barrier to proteins under normal and pathological conditions. Academic Article
- Zic1 and Zic4 regulate zebrafish roof plate specification and hindbrain ventricle morphogenesis. Academic Article