subject area of
- Antigen recognition is facilitated by invadosome-like protrusions formed by memory/effector T cells. Academic Article
- C-C chemokines, but not the C-X-C chemokines interleukin-8 and interferon-gamma inducible protein-10, stimulate transendothelial chemotaxis of T lymphocytes. Academic Article
- Dickkopf-3, an immune modulator in peripheral CD8 T-cell tolerance.
- ICAM-1 is required for T cell proliferation but not for anergy or apoptosis induced by Staphylococcus aureus enterotoxin B in vivo. Academic Article
- Neuroprotective intervention by interferon-? blockade prevents CD8+ T cell-mediated dendrite and synapse loss.
- Novel model of antigen-specific induction of bile duct injury. Academic Article
- Regulatory myeloid cells paralyze T cells through cell-cell transfer of the metabolite methylglyoxal.