subject area of
- A dimorphic pheromone circuit in Drosophila from sensory input to descending output.
- In Search for Pheromone Receptors: Certain Members of the Odorant Receptor Family in the Desert Locust Schistocerca gregaria (Orthoptera: Acrididae) Are Co-expressed with SNMP1.
- Local synaptic inputs support opposing, network-specific odor representations in a widely projecting modulatory neuron. Academic Article
- Multimodal Chemosensory Circuits Controlling Male Courtship in Drosophila.
- Random convergence of olfactory inputs in the Drosophila mushroom body.