subject area of
- A Neural Circuit Arbitrates between Persistence and Withdrawal in Hungry Drosophila.
- A Taste Circuit that Regulates Ingestion by Integrating Food and Hunger Signals.
- Biosonar performance of foraging beaked whales (Mesoplodon densirostris). Academic Article
- Cheetahs of the deep sea: deep foraging sprints in short-finned pilot whales off Tenerife (Canary Islands). Academic Article
- Evolution of a behavioral shift mediated by superficial neuromasts helps cavefish find food in darkness. Academic Article
- Integration of Parallel Opposing Memories Underlies Memory Extinction. Academic Article
- The sensitivity of lateral line receptors and their role in the behavior of Mexican blind cavefish (Astyanax mexicanus). Academic Article
- Unilateral ciliary reversal and motor responses during prey capture by the ctenophore Pleurobrachia. Academic Article
- [Dynamic spatio-temporal representation of sensory information in the olfactory bulb]. Academic Article