subject area of
- A schiff base with mildly oxidized carbohydrate ligands stabilizes L-selectin and not P-selectin or E-selectin rolling adhesions in shear flow. Academic Article
- Hypersensitivity of bcr-abl-positive progenitors to hyperthermia in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Identification and characterization of a non-satellite cell muscle resident progenitor during postnatal development. Academic Article
- Modifying the mechanical property and shear threshold of L-selectin adhesion independently of equilibrium properties. Academic Article
- Molecular identity of hematopoietic precursor cells emerging in the human embryo. Academic Article
- Sialomucin CD34 is the major L-selectin ligand in human tonsil high endothelial venules. Academic Article
- The faster kinetics of L-selectin than of E-selectin and P-selectin rolling at comparable binding strength. Academic Article