- Differential responses of ecotypes to climate in a ubiquitous Arctic sedge: implications for future ecosystem C cycling.. New Phytologist. 223:180-192. 2019
- Exploring drivers of litter decomposition in a greening Arctic: results from a transplant experiment across a treeline.. Ecology. 99:2284-2294. 2018
- Short term changes in moisture content drive strong changes in Normalized Difference Vegetation Index and gross primary productivity in four Arctic moss communities. Remote Sensing of Environment. 212:114-120. 2018
- Biogenic silica accumulation varies across tussock tundra plant functional type. Functional Ecology. 31:2177-2187. 2017
- Ecotypic differences in the phenology of the tundra species Eriophorum vaginatum reflect sites of origin.. Ecol Evol. 7:9775-9786. 2017
- Slowed Biogeochemical Cycling in Sub-arctic Birch Forest Linked to Reduced Mycorrhizal Growth and Community Change after a Defoliation Event. Ecosystems Ecosystems. 20:316-330. 2017
- Rapid carbon turnover beneath shrub and tree vegetation is associated with low soil carbon stocks at a subarctic treeline.. Global Change Biology. 21:2070-2081. 2015
- Local Adaptation and Adaptive Lag in an Arctic Sedge, Eriophorum vaginatum. American Zoologist.