- Dispersal of Hydrothermal Vent Larvae at East Pacific Rise 9-10°N Segment 2018
- Biogeochemical exploration of the Pescardero Basic vents. Oceanography. 2018
- Swimming speeds of polychaete larvae collected near deep-sea hydrothermal vents. Marine Ecology. 36:133-143. 2015
- Persistent effects of disturbance on larval patterns in the plankton after an eruption on the East Pacific Rise. Marine Ecology Progress Series Marine Ecology Progress Series. 491:67-76. 2013
- Active positioning of vent larvae at a mid-ocean ridge. Deep Sea Research Part II: Topical Studies in Oceanography. 92:46-57. 2013
- Detecting the influence of initial pioneers on succession at deep-sea vents.. PloS one. 7:e50015. 2012
- Expanding dispersal studies at hydrothermal vents through species identification of cryptic larval forms. Marine Biology. 157:1049-1062. 2010
- Larvae from afar colonize deep-sea hydrothermal vents after a catastrophic eruption.. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 107:7829-7834. 2010
- Comparison of a sediment trap and plankton pump for time-series sampling of larvae near deep-sea hydrothermal vents. Limnology and Oceanography: Methods. 7:235-248. 2009
- Biotic interactions at hydrothermal vents: Recruitment inhibition by the mussel Bathymodiolus thermophilus. Deep Sea Research Part I: Oceanographic Research Papers. 55:1707-1717. 2008
- Reproduction of Gastropods from Vents on the East Pacific Rise and the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. Journal of Shellfish Research. 27:107-118. 2008
- Habitat associations in gastropod species at East Pacific Rise hydrothermal vents (9 degrees 50'N).. Biological Bulletin Biological Bulletin. 212:185-194. 2007
- Vertical, lateral and temporal structure in larval distributions at hydrothermal vents. Marine Ecology Progress Series Marine Ecology Progress Series. 293:1-16. 2005
- SUCCESSIONAL MECHANISM VARIES ALONG A GRADIENT IN HYDROTHERMAL FLUID FLUX AT DEEP-SEA VENTS. Ecological monographs. 73:523-542. 2003
- PREDATION STRUCTURES COMMUNITIES AT DEEP-SEA HYDROTHERMAL VENTS. Ecological monographs. 72:365-382. 2002
- Resuspension of postlarval soft-shell clams Mya arenaria through disturbance by the mud snail Ilyanassa obsoleta. Marine Ecology Progress Series Marine Ecology Progress Series. 180:223-232. 1999
- Recruitment variation during a pilot colonization study of hydrothermal vents (9°50?N, East Pacific Rise). Deep Sea Research Part II: Topical Studies in Oceanography. 45:441-464. 1998
- A test of the larval retention hypothesis in seamount-generated flows. Deep Sea Research Part I: Oceanographic Research Papers. 44:745-770. 1997
- Active habitat selection by Capitella sp. I larvae. II. Multiple-choice experiments in still water and flume flows. Journal of marine research. 50:717-743. 1992
- HOST SPECIFICITY OF INTESTINAL GREGARINES (PROTOZOA, APICOMPLEXA) IN 2 SYMPATRIC SPECIES OF CAPITELLA (POLYCHAETA). Biological Bulletin Biological Bulletin.
- KARYOTYPES OF CAPITELLA SIBLING SPECIES, AND OF SEVERAL SPECIES IN THE RELATED GENERA CAPITELLIDES AND CAPITOMASTUS (C-POLYCHAETA). American Zoologist.
- REGENERATION AND MATURATION IN 2 SYMPATRIC CAPITELLA (POLYCHAETA) SIBLING SPECIES. Biological Bulletin Biological Bulletin.