- High-frequency internal waves and thick bottom mixed layers observed by gliders in the Gulf Stream. Geophysical Research Letters. 44:6316-6325. 2017
- Autonomous and Lagrangian Ocean Observations for Atlantic Tropical Cyclone Studies and Forecasts. Oceanography. 30:92-103. 2017
- Northern Arabian Sea Circulation-Autonomous Research (NASCar): A Research Initiative Based on Autonomous Sensors. Oceanography. 30:74-87. 2017
- A climatology of the California Current System from a network of underwater gliders. Progress in Oceanography. 154:64-106. 2017
- Absolute Velocity Estimates from Autonomous Underwater Gliders Equipped with Doppler Current Profilers. Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology. 34:309-333. 2017
- Potential Vorticity Structure in the North Atlantic Western Boundary Current from Underwater Glider Observations. Journal of Physical Oceanography. 46:327-348. 2016
- Offshore Transport of Shelf Waters through Interaction of Vortices with a Shelfbreak Current. Journal of Physical Oceanography. 43:905-919. 2013
- Horizontal Scales of Variability over the Middle Atlantic Bight Shelf Break and Continental Rise from Finescale Observations. Journal of Physical Oceanography. 43:222-230. 2013
- Thermohaline structure in the California Current System: Observations and modeling of spice variance. Journal of Geophysical Research. 117:n/a-n/a. 2012
- Direct interaction between the Gulf Stream and the shelfbreak south of New England.. Sci Rep. 2:553. 2012
- Underwater gliders reveal rapid arrival of El Niño effects off California's coast. Geophysical Research Letters. 38:n/a-n/a. 2011
- Internal tidal beams and mixing near Monterey Bay. Journal of Geophysical Research. 116. 2011
- Poleward flows in the southern California Current System: Glider observations and numerical simulation. Journal of Geophysical Research. 116. 2011
- Monitoring the greater San Pedro Bay region using autonomous underwater gliders during fall of 2006. Journal of Geophysical Research. 114. 2009
- Autonomous Instruments Significantly Expand Ocean Observing An Introduction to the Special Issue on Autonomous and Lagrangian Platforms and Sensors (ALPS). Oceanography.
- Underwater Glider Observations and the Representation of Western Boundary Currents in Numerical Models. Oceanography.