- Time series measurements of transient tracers and tracer-derived transport in the Deep Western Boundary Current between the Labrador Sea and the subtropical Atlantic Ocean at Line W 2016
- Stirring by deep cyclones and the evolution of Denmark strait overflow water observed at line W. Deep Sea Research Part I: Oceanographic Research Papers. 109:10-26. 2016
- CMIP5 Model Intercomparison of Freshwater Budget and Circulation in the North Atlantic. Journal of Climate. 27:3298-3317. 2014
- Transport of the North Atlantic Deep Western Boundary Current about 39 degrees N, 70 degrees W: 2004-2008. Deep Sea Research Part II: Topical Studies in Oceanography. 58:1768-1780. 2011
- Continuous, Array-Based Estimates of Atlantic Ocean Heat Transport at 26.5°N. Journal of Climate. 24:2429-2449. 2011
- Impact of fjord dynamics and glacial runoff on the circulation near Helheim Glacier. Nature Geoscience. 4:322-327. 2011
- The role of salinity in the decadal variability of the North Atlantic meridional overturning circulation. Climate Dynamics. 33:777-793. 2009
- Trajectory shifts in the Arctic and subarctic freshwater cycle.. Science Science. 313:1061-1066. 2006
- Ocean Gyre Circulation Changes Associated with the North Atlantic Oscillation*. Journal of Physical Oceanography. 31:3374-3400. 2001
- An Isopycnally Averaged North Pacific Climatology. Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology. 18:394-420. 2001
- The arrival of recently formed Labrador sea water in the Deep Western Boundary Current at 26.5°N. Geophysical Research Letters. 25:2249-2252. 1998
- Oceanic transport of subpolar climate signals to mid-depth subtropical waters. Nature Nature. 391:575-577. 1998
- The climatology of the North Atlantic. Progress in Oceanography. 36:1-44. 1995
- Labrador Sea Water carries northern climate signal south - Subpolar signals appear years later at Bermuda. OCEANUS. 39:24-28.
- North Atlantic’s transformation pipeline chills and redistributes subtropical water - But it’s not a smooth process and it mightily affects climate. OCEANUS. 39:19-23.
- Stirring by deep cyclones and the evolution of Denmark strait overflow water observed at Line W (vol 109, pg 10, 2017). Deep Sea Research Part I: Oceanographic Research Papers.