- Mineral formation in the primary polyps of pocilloporoid corals.. Acta Biomaterialia. 2019
- ROS-dependent signalling pathways in plants and algae exposed to high light: Comparisons with other eukaryotes.. Free Radical Biology & Medicine. 122:52-64. 2018
- Development of pGEMINI, a Plant Gateway Destination Vector Allowing the Simultaneous Integration of Two cDNA via a Single LR-Clonase Reaction.. Plants (Basel). 6:55-55. 2017
- Assessing phototoxicity in live fluorescence imaging.. Nature Methods. 14:657-661. 2017
- Photosynthesis-dependent H2O2 transfer from chloroplasts to nuclei provides a high-light signalling mechanism.. Nat Commun. 8:49. 2017
- Blobs and curves: object-based colocalisation for plant cells. Functional Plant Biology Australian journal of plant physiology. 42:471-471. 2015
- Quantified colocalization reveals heterotypic histocompatibility class I antigen associations on trophoblast cell membranes: relevance for human pregnancy.. Biology of Reproduction. 89:94. 2013
- Speckle reduction using an artificial neural network algorithm.. Applied optics. 52:5050-5057. 2013
- A novel method for quantified, superresolved, three-dimensional colocalisation of isotropic, fluorescent particles.. Histochemistry and Cell Biology. 139:391-402. 2013
- Response of the rat spinal cord to X-ray microbeams.. Radiotherapy & Oncology. 106:106-111. 2013
- The use of HyPer to examine spatial and temporal changes in H2O2 in high light-exposed plants.. Methods in Enzymology. 527:185-201. 2013
- Key cellular components and interactive histocompatibility molecules regulating tolerance to the fetal allograft.. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology. 68:95-99. 2012
- Multidimensional en-face OCT imaging of the retina.. Optics express. 17:4112-4133. 2009
- The olfactory sensory map in Drosophila.. Advances in experimental medicine and biology. 628:102-114. 2008
- Using curve-fitting of curvilinear features for assessing registration of clinical neuropathology with in vivo MRI.. Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv. 11:1050-1057. 2008
- From function to shape: a novel role of a formin in morphogenesis of the fungus Ashbya gossypii.. Molecular Biology of the Cell. 17:130-145. 2006
- Three-dimensional reconstruction of the antennal lobe in Drosophila melanogaster.. The Journal of Comparative Neurology. 405:543-552. 1999
- Magic angle spinning nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy of G protein-coupled receptors.. Methods in Enzymology. 365-389. 2013
- Effect of infection on heterotypic associations of immune receptors expressed on trophoblast-derived cells. Journal of Reproductive Immunology. 30-31. 2014
- Study of MHC class I molecules associations: Is receptor interaction at the cell-surface important at the feto-maternal interface?. Journal of Reproductive Immunology. 144-145. 2011
- Physical interactions of HLA-G with MHC class I partner molecules on the surface of two trophoblast cell lines, JEG-3 and ACH-3P, by Förster resonance energy transfer based on fluorescence lifetime measurements. Journal of Reproductive Immunology. 90-91. 2010
- Immunological receptors' expression and communication on extravillous trophoblast cell surface. Immunology.
- THE INTERACTION OF THE CYTOSKELETON WITH HISTOCOMPATIBILITY MOLECULES ON TROPHOBLAST CELLS: RELEVANCE FOR FOETO-MATERNAL TOLERANCE. Journal of Clinical Immunology.
- The effect of all-trans retinoic acid on histocompatibility receptor distribution at the foeto-maternal interface. Immunology.