- Erratum to: The value of soil respiration measurements for interpreting and modeling terrestrial carbon cycling. Plant and Soil. 413:27-27. 2017
- The value of soil respiration measurements for interpreting and modeling terrestrial carbon cycling. Plant and Soil. 413:1-25. 2017
- Soil carbon, multiple benefits 2015
- Benefits of soil carbon: report on the outcomes of an international scientific committee on problems of the environment rapid assessment workshop 2014
- A model-data comparison of gross primary productivity: Results from the North American Carbon Program site synthesis 2012
- Simulating the impacts of disturbances on forest carbon cycling in North America: Processes, data, models, and challenges 2011
- Heterotrophic respiration in disturbed forests: A review with examples from North America 2011
- Looking deeper into the soil: biophysical controls and seasonal lags of soil CO2 production and efflux.. Ecological Applications. 20:1569-1582. 2010
- Soil respiration at mean annual temperature predicts annual total across vegetation types and biomes.. Biogeosciences. 7:2147-2157. 2010
- Can current moisture responses predict soil CO<sub>2</sub> efflux under altered precipitation regimes? A synthesis of manipulation experiments. Biogeosciences. 11:2991-3013.
- Corrigendum to "Can current moisture responses predict soil CO2 efflux under altered precipitation regimes? A synthesis of manipulation experiments". Biogeosciences. 11:3307-3308.
- Evaluating the agreement between measurements and models of net ecosystem exchange at different times and timescales using wavelet coherence: an example using data from the North American Carbon Program Site-Level Interim Synthesis. Biogeosciences. 10:6893-6909.
- Recent rates of forest harvest and conversion in North America