- Can carbon emissions from tropical deforestation drop by 50% in 5 years?. Global Change Biology. 22:1336-1347. 2016
- Pan-tropical hinterland forests: mapping minimally disturbed forests. Global Ecology. 25:151-163. 2016
- Aboveground carbon loss in natural and managed tropical forests from 2000 to 2012. Environmental Research Letters. 10:074002-074002. 2015
- National-scale estimation of gross forest aboveground carbon loss: a case study of the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Environmental Research Letters. 8:044039-044039. 2013
- High-resolution global maps of 21st-century forest cover change.. Science Science. 342:850-853. 2013
- Satellite-based primary forest degradation assessment in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, 2000–2010. Environmental Research Letters. 8:024034-024034. 2013
- Mapping and monitoring deforestation and forest degradation in Sumatra (Indonesia) using Landsat time series data sets from 1990 to 2010. Environmental Research Letters. 7:034010-034010. 2012
- Corrigendum: Aboveground carbon loss in natural and managed tropical forests from 2000 to 2012 (2015 Environ. Res. Lett. 10 074002). Environmental Research Letters. 13:109501-109501.
- Reviews and syntheses: An empirical spatiotemporal description of the global surface–atmosphere carbon fluxes: opportunities and data limitations. Biogeosciences. 14:3685-3703.