- Can Australian Multiyear Droughts and Wet Spells Be Generated in the Absence of Oceanic Variability?. Journal of Climate. 29:6201-6221. 2016
- How did ocean warming affect Australian rainfall extremes during the 2010/2011 La Niña event?. Geophysical Research Letters. 42:9942-9951. 2015
- Cold Tongue and Warm Pool ENSO Events in CMIP5: Mean State and Future Projections. Journal of Climate. 27:2861-2885. 2014
- CORRIGENDUM. Journal of Climate. 26:9727-9728. 2013
- The Indo-Australian monsoon and its relationship to ENSO and IOD in reanalysis data and the CMIP3/CMIP5 simulations. Climate Dynamics. 41:3073-3102. 2013
- Evaluation of monsoon seasonality and the tropospheric biennial oscillation transitions in the CMIP models. Geophysical Research Letters. 39. 2012
- Multi-decadal modulation of the El Niño–Indian monsoon relationship by Indian Ocean variability. Environmental Research Letters. 6:034006-034006. 2011
- The Contribution of Indian Ocean Sea Surface Temperature Anomalies on Australian Summer Rainfall during El Niño Events. Journal of Climate. 24:3734-3747. 2011
- Australian Monsoon Variability Driven by a Gill–Matsuno-Type Response to Central West Pacific Warming. Journal of Climate. 23:4717-4736. 2010
- Modulation of Australian Precipitation by Meridional Gradients in East Indian Ocean Sea Surface Temperature. Journal of Climate. 22:5597-5610. 2009
- Projected Changes to the Southern Hemisphere Ocean and Sea Ice in the IPCC AR4 Climate Models. Journal of Climate. 22:3047-3078. 2009
- Effect of anomalous warming in the central Pacific on the Australian monsoon. Geophysical Research Letters. 36.
- What causes southeast Australia's worst droughts?. Geophysical Research Letters. 36.