- Traditional plant functional groups explain variation in economic but not size-related traits across the tundra biome.. Global Ecology. 28:78-95. 2019
- Plant functional trait change across a warming tundra biome.. Nature Nature. 562:57-62. 2018
- Tundra plant above-ground biomass and shrub dominance mapped across the North Slope of Alaska. Environmental Research Letters. 13:035002-035002. 2018
- Shrub expansion in tundra ecosystems: dynamics, impacts and research priorities. Environmental Research Letters. 6:045509-045509. 2011
- Shrub Cover on the North Slope of Alaska: a circa 2000 Baseline Map. Arctic, Antarctic, and Alpine Research Arctic, Antarctic, and Alpine Research. 43:355-363. 2011
- Reviews and syntheses: Changing ecosystem influences on soil thermal regimes in northern high-latitude permafrost regions. Biogeosciences. 15:5287-5313.