- Author Correction: Crowther et al. reply.. Nature Nature. 560:E1. 2018
- Quantifying global soil carbon losses in response to warming.. Nature Nature. 540:104-108. 2016
- Temperature response of soil respiration largely unaltered with experimental warming.. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 113:13797-13802. 2016
- Biomass offsets little or none of permafrost carbon release from soils, streams, and wildfire: an expert assessment. Environmental Research Letters. 11:034014-034014. 2016
- Global negative vegetation feedback to climate warming responses of leaf litter decomposition rates in cold biomes.. Ecology Letters. 10:619-627. 2007
- NITROGEN UPTAKE BY ARCTIC SOIL MICROBES AND PLANTS IN RELATION TO SOIL NITROGEN SUPPLY. Ecology. 85:955-962. 2004
- Can current moisture responses predict soil CO<sub>2</sub> efflux under altered precipitation regimes? A synthesis of manipulation experiments. Biogeosciences. 11:2991-3013.
- Corrigendum to "Can current moisture responses predict soil CO2 efflux under altered precipitation regimes? A synthesis of manipulation experiments". Biogeosciences. 11:3307-3308.