- Response of Water Use Efficiency to Global Environmental Change Based on Output From Terrestrial Biosphere Models. Global Biogeochemical Cycles. 31:1639-1655. 2017
- Global land carbon sink response to temperature and precipitation varies with ENSO phase. Environmental Research Letters. 12:064007-064007. 2017
- Decadal trends in the seasonal-cycle amplitude of terrestrial CO2 exchange resulting from the ensemble of terrestrial biosphere models. Tellus B. 68:28968-28968. 2016
- Increased light-use efficiency in northern terrestrial ecosystems indicated by CO2 and greening observations. Geophysical Research Letters. 43:11,339-11,349. 2016
- Disentangling climatic and anthropogenic controls on global terrestrial evapotranspiration trends. Environmental Research Letters. 10:094008-094008. 2015
- Evaluating the agreement between measurements and models of net ecosystem exchange at different times and timescales using wavelet coherence: an example using data from the North American Carbon Program Site-Level Interim Synthesis. Biogeosciences. 10:6893-6909.
- The North American Carbon Program Multi-scale Synthesis and Terrestrial Model Intercomparison Project – Part 2: Environmental driver data