- The FLUXCOM ensemble of global land-atmosphere energy fluxes.. Sci Data. 6:74. 2019
- Global distribution of groundwater-vegetation spatial covariation. Geophysical Research Letters. 44:4134-4142. 2017
- Compensatory water effects link yearly global land CO2 sink changes to temperature.. Nature Nature. 541:516-520. 2017
- Impact of large-scale climate extremes on biospheric carbon fluxes: An intercomparison based on MsTMIP data. Global Biogeochemical Cycles. 28:585-600. 2014
- Climate and vegetation controls on the surface water balance: Synthesis of evapotranspiration measured across a global network of flux towers. Water Resources Research. 48. 2012
- Soil respiration at mean annual temperature predicts annual total across vegetation types and biomes.. Biogeosciences. 7:2147-2157. 2010
- Reduction of forest soil respiration in response to nitrogen deposition. Nature Geoscience. 3:315-322. 2010
- Assimilation exceeds respiration sensitivity to drought: A FLUXNET synthesis. Global Change Biology. 16:657-670. 2010
- CO? balance of boreal, temperate, and tropical forests derived from a global database. Global Change Biology. 13:2509-2537. 2007
- A framework for benchmarking land models. Biogeosciences. 9:3857-3874.
- Predicting carbon dioxide and energy fluxes across global FLUXNET sites with regression algorithms. Biogeosciences. 13:4291-4313.
- Reviews and syntheses: An empirical spatiotemporal description of the global surface–atmosphere carbon fluxes: opportunities and data limitations. Biogeosciences. 14:3685-3703.
- Ranking drivers of global carbon and energy fluxes over land.. 4416-4419. 2015