- Isolation and initial characterization of a novel type of Baeyer-Villiger monooxygenase activity from a marine microorganism.. Microb Biotechnol. 5:549-559. 2012
- The taxonomic and functional diversity of microbes at a temperate coastal site: a 'multi-omic' study of seasonal and diel temporal variation.. PloS one. 5:e15545. 2010
- Metagenomes and metatranscriptomes from the L4 long-term coastal monitoring station in the Western English Channel.. Stand Genomic Sci. 3:183-193. 2010
- Bias in assessments of marine microbial biodiversity in fosmid libraries as evaluated by pyrosequencing.. The ISME Journal. 3:792-796. 2009
- A rare SAR11 fosmid clone confirming genetic variability in the 'Candidatus Pelagibacter ubique' genome.. The ISME Journal. 2:790-793. 2008
- Ocean acidification shows negligible impacts on high-latitude bacterial community structure in coastal pelagic mesocosms. Biogeosciences. 10:555-566.