- ENSO Drives interannual variation of forest woody growth across the tropics.. Philosophical Transactions B. 373:20170410-20170410. 2018
- Drivers and mechanisms of tree mortality in moist tropical forests.. New Phytologist. 219:851-869. 2018
- Implications of improved representations of plant respiration in a changing climate.. Nat Commun. 8:1602. 2017
- Thermal limits of leaf metabolism across biomes.. Global Change Biology. 23:209-223. 2017
- Reply to Adams et al.: Empirical versus process-based approaches to modeling temperature responses of leaf respiration.. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 113:E5996-E5997. 2016
- Source to sink: Evolution of lignin composition in the Madre de Dios River system with connection to the Amazon basin and offshore 2016
- Convergence in the temperature response of leaf respiration across biomes and plant functional types.. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 113:3832-3837. 2016
- Threshold Responses to Soil Moisture Deficit by Trees and Soil in Tropical Rain Forests: Insights from Field Experiments.. Bioscience. 65:882-892. 2015
- The linkages between photosynthesis, productivity, growth and biomass in lowland Amazonian forests.. Global Change Biology. 21:2283-2295. 2015
- Global variability in leaf respiration in relation to climate, plant functional types and leaf traits.. New Phytologist. 206:614-636. 2015
- Markedly divergent estimates of Amazon forest carbon density from ground plots and satellites.. Global Ecology. 23:935-946. 2014
- Confronting model predictions of carbon fluxes with measurements of Amazon forests subjected to experimental drought.. New Phytologist. 200:350-365. 2013
- Drought sensitivity of the Amazon rainforest.. Science Science. 323:1344-1347. 2009
- Can current moisture responses predict soil CO<sub>2</sub> efflux under altered precipitation regimes? A synthesis of manipulation experiments. Biogeosciences. 11:2991-3013.
- Corrigendum to "Can current moisture responses predict soil CO<sub>2</sub> efflux under altered precipitation regimes? A synthesis of manipulation experiments". Biogeosciences. 11:3307-3308.