- Petrology of local concentration of chromian spinel in dunite from the slow-spreading Southwest Indian Ridge. European Journal of Mineralogy. 19:871-882. 2007
- Noble gas isotopic ratios of volcanics and xenoliths from northern Taiwan-Luzon Arc. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 71:A1140-A1140. 2007
- Evolution of the Southwest Indian Ridge from 55°45?E to 62°E: Changes in plate-boundary geometry since 26 Ma. Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems. 8:n/a-n/a. 2007
- Mechanism for generating the anomalous uplift of oceanic core complexes: Atlantis Bank, southwest Indian Ridge. Geology. 31:1105-1108. 2003
- Crustal Evolution of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge near the Fifteen-Twenty Fracture Zone in the last 5 Ma. Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems. 4. 2003
- Crustal magnetization and accretion at the Southwest Indian Ridge near the Atlantis II fracture zone, 0-25 Ma. JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH-SOLID EARTH. 108. 2003
- Gravity anomalies of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge north of the Kane Fracture Zone. Geophysical Research Letters. 23:3431-3434. 1996
- Magmatic srilankite (Ti2ZrO6) in gabbroic vein cutting oceanic peridotites: An unusual product of peridotite-melt interactions beneath slow-spreading ridges. The American mineralogist. 89:759-766.