- Fire severity effects on soil carbon and nutrients and microbial processes in a Siberian larch forest.. Global Change Biology. 24:5841-5852. 2018
- Biomass offsets little or none of permafrost carbon release from soils, streams, and wildfire: an expert assessment. Environmental Research Letters. 11:034014-034014. 2016
- Utilization of ancient permafrost carbon in headwaters of Arctic fluvial networks.. Nat Commun. 6:7856. 2015
- Detecting the signature of permafrost thaw in Arctic rivers. Geophysical Research Letters. 42:2830-2835. 2015
- Evidence for key enzymatic controls on metabolism of Arctic river organic matter.. Global Change Biology. 20:1089-1100. 2014
- The biogeochemistry of carbon across a gradient of streams and rivers within the Congo Basin. JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH-BIOGEOSCIENCES. 119:687-702. 2014
- Dissolved organic carbon loss from Yedoma permafrost amplified by ice wedge thaw. Environmental Research Letters. 8:035023-035023. 2013
- High biolability of ancient permafrost carbon upon thaw. Geophysical Research Letters. 40:2689-2693. 2013
- Chromophoric dissolved organic matter export from U.S. rivers. Geophysical Research Letters. 40:1575-1579. 2013
- Inorganic carbon speciation and fluxes in the Congo River. Geophysical Research Letters. 40:511-516. 2013
- Summer CO2 evasion from streams and rivers in the Kolyma River basin, north-east Siberia. Polar Research. 32:19704-19704. 2013
- Controls on the composition and lability of dissolved organic matter in Siberia's Kolyma River basin. Journal of Geophysical Research. 117. 2012
- Optical properties and bioavailability of dissolved organic matter along a flow-path continuum from soil pore waters to the Kolyma River mainstem, East Siberia. Biogeosciences. 13:2279-2290.
- The riverine source of CH<sub>4</sub> and N<sub>2</sub>O from the Republic of Congo, western Congo Basin. Biogeosciences. 14:2267-2281.