- Interactions between land use change and carbon cycle feedbacks. Global Biogeochemical Cycles. 31:96-113. 2017
- Taking off the training wheels: the properties of a dynamic vegetation model without climate envelopes. Geoscientific Model Development Discussions. 8:3293-3357. 2015
- Estuarine calanoid copepod abundance in relation to season, salinity, and land-derived nitrogen loading, Waquoit Bay, MA. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science. 61:547-557. 2004
- Following up on a Margalevian concept: Interactions and exchanges among adjacent parcels of coastal landscapes. Scientia marina. 65:215-229. 2001
- Relationship of Reproductive Output in Acartia tonsa, Chlorophyll Concentration, and Land-Derived Nitrogen Loads in Estuaries of Waquoit Bay, Massachusetts.. Biological Bulletin Biological Bulletin. 197:294-295. 1999
- A framework for benchmarking land models. Biogeosciences. 9:3857-3874.
- Taking off the training wheels: the properties of a dynamic vegetation model without climate envelopes, CLM4.5(ED)