- Domain formation in membranes caused by lipid wetting of protein.. Physical Review E - Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics. 77:051901. 2008
- Lateral tension increases the line tension between two domains in a lipid bilayer membrane.. Physical Review E - Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics. 75:011919. 2007
- Line tension and interaction energies of membrane rafts calculated from lipid splay and tilt.. Biophysical Journal. 88:1120-1133. 2005
- An elastic theory for line tension at a boundary separating two lipid monolayer regions of different thickness. JOURNAL OF ELECTROANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY. 564:13-18. 2004
- A quantitative model for membrane fusion based on low-energy intermediates.. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 98:7235-7240. 2001
- Dynamics of fusion pores connecting membranes of different tensions.. Biophysical Journal. 78:2241-2256. 2000
- Lipid flow through fusion pores connecting membranes of different tensions.. Biophysical Journal. 76:2951-2965. 1999
- Line tension at a boundary of two lipid monolayers of different thickness. Biologicheskie membrany / Akademiia nauk SSSR. 21:151-156.