- Contribution of environmental forcings to US runoff changes for the period 1950–2010. Environmental Research Letters. 13:054023-054023. 2018
- Missing pieces to modeling the Arctic-Boreal puzzle. Environmental Research Letters. 13:020202-020202. 2018
- Human microcephaly ASPM protein is a spindle pole-focusing factor that functions redundantly with CDK5RAP2.. Journal of cell science. 130:3676-3684. 2017
- Response of Water Use Efficiency to Global Environmental Change Based on Output From Terrestrial Biosphere Models. Global Biogeochemical Cycles. 31:1639-1655. 2017
- Uncertainty in the response of terrestrial carbon sink to environmental drivers undermines carbon-climate feedback predictions.. Sci Rep. 7:4765. 2017
- Global land carbon sink response to temperature and precipitation varies with ENSO phase. Environmental Research Letters. 12:064007-064007. 2017
- Decadal trends in the seasonal-cycle amplitude of terrestrial CO2 exchange resulting from the ensemble of terrestrial biosphere models. Tellus B. 68:28968-28968. 2016
- Increased light-use efficiency in northern terrestrial ecosystems indicated by CO2 and greening observations. Geophysical Research Letters. 43:11,339-11,349. 2016
- Microcephaly protein Asp focuses the minus ends of spindle microtubules at the pole and within the spindle.. Journal of Cell Biology. 211:999-1009. 2015
- Disentangling climatic and anthropogenic controls on global terrestrial evapotranspiration trends. Environmental Research Letters. 10:094008-094008. 2015
- Toward “optimal” integration of terrestrial biosphere models. Geophysical Research Letters. 42:4418-4428. 2015
- Global patterns and controls of soil organic carbon dynamics as simulated by multiple terrestrial biosphere models: Current status and future directions.. Global Biogeochemical Cycles. 29:775-792. 2015
- Impact of large-scale climate extremes on biospheric carbon fluxes: An intercomparison based on MsTMIP data. Global Biogeochemical Cycles. 28:585-600. 2014
- Can we reconcile differences in estimates of carbon fluxes from land-use change and forestry for the 1990s?. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. 8:3291-3310.
- The North American Carbon Program Multi-Scale Synthesis and Terrestrial Model Intercomparison Project – Part 1: Overview and experimental design
- The carbon budget of South Asia. Biogeosciences. 10:513-527.