- P-selectin and E-selectin. Distinct but overlapping leukocyte ligand specificities.. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 267:11104-11110. 1992
- P-selectin, a granule membrane protein of platelets and endothelial cells, follows the regulated secretory pathway in AtT-20 cells.. Journal of Cell Biology. 116:617-625. 1992
- PADGEM, a leukocyte receptor on activated platelets. Biology and application to in vivo medical diagnostics.. Curr Stud Hematol Blood Transfus. 32-36. 1991
- PADGEM-dependent adhesion of platelets to monocytes and neutrophils is mediated by a lineage-specific carbohydrate, LNF III (CD15).. Cell. 63:467-474. 1990
- PADGEM protein: a receptor that mediates the interaction of activated platelets with neutrophils and monocytes.. Cell. 59:305-312. 1989
- PADGEM (GMP140) is a component of Weibel-Palade bodies of human endothelial cells.. Blood. 73:1109-1112. 1989
- PADGEM PROTEIN IS PRESENT IN THE WEIBEL-PALADE BODIES OF ENDOTHELIAL-CELLS. ARTERIOSCLEROSIS. A670-A670.