- Comparisons of aircraft, ship, and buoy radiation and SST measurements from TOGA COARE. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres. 105:15627-15652. 2000
- Comparisons of aircraft, ship, and buoy meteorological measurements from TOGA COARE. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres. 104:30853-30883. 1999
- Observations of sea surface mean square slope under light wind during the Tropical Ocean-Global Atmosphere Coupled Ocean-Atmosphere Response Experiment. Journal of Geophysical Research. 103:12603-12612. 1998
- Atmospheric boundary layer over the central and western equatorial Pacific Ocean observed during COARE and CEPEX. Journal of Geophysical Research. 102:23217-23237. 1997
- Intercomparison of Aircraft and Buoy Measurements of Wind and Wind Stress during SMILE*. Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology. 14:969-977. 1997
- The Marine Layer off Northern California: An Example of Supercritical Channel Flow. Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences. 45:3588-3605. 1988
- Local atmospheric forcing during the Coastal Ocean Dynamics Experiment: 1. A description of the marine boundary layer and atmospheric conditions over a northern California upwelling region. Journal of Geophysical Research. 92:1467-1467.