- A new approach to estimation of global air-sea gas transfer velocity fields using dual-frequency altimeter backscatter. JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH-OCEANS. 112. 2007
- Air–sea gas transfer velocity estimates from the Jason-1 and TOPEX altimeters: Prospects for a long-term global time series. Journal of Marine Systems. 66:173-181. 2007
- Dimethylsulfide and major sulfur compounds in a stratified coastal salt pond. Limnology and Oceanography. 51:271-279. 2006
- Gradients in dimethylsulfide, dimethylsulfoniopropionate, dimethylsulfoxide, and bacteria near the sea surface. Marine Ecology Progress Series Marine Ecology Progress Series. 295:33-42. 2005
- Air-sea gas transfer: Its dependence on wind stress, small-scale roughness, and surface films 2004
- Water-air flux of dimethylsulfide 2000
- ICES/IOC intercomparison exercise on the determination of petroleum hydrocarbons in biological tissues (mussel homogenate). Marine Pollution Bulletin. 19:372-380. 1988
- Carotenoid dehydrates in recent marine sediments. The structure and synthesis of fucoxanthin dehydrate. Organic Geochemistry. 12:469-477. 1988
- No. 2 fuel oil compounds in Mytilus edulis. Marine Biology. 66:15-26. 1982
- Organic matter fluxes from sediment traps in the equatorial Atlantic Ocean. Nature Nature. 286:798-800. 1980
- Hydrocarbons in cores of northwestern Atlantic coastal and continental margin sediments 1977
- Isolation of marine microlayer film surfactants for ex situ study of their surface physical and chemical properties. Journal of Geophysical Research. 97:5281-5281.
- Scaling of marine microlayer film surface pressure-area isotherms using chemical attributes. Journal of Geophysical Research. 97:5291-5291.
- Study of ocean slicks by nonlinear laser processes: 1. Second-harmonic generation. Journal of Geophysical Research. 97:5253-5253.