- Traditional plant functional groups explain variation in economic but not size-related traits across the tundra biome.. Global Ecology. 28:78-95. 2019
- Plant functional trait change across a warming tundra biome.. Nature Nature. 562:57-62. 2018
- Biomass offsets little or none of permafrost carbon release from soils, streams, and wildfire: an expert assessment. Environmental Research Letters. 11:034014-034014. 2016
- Temperature and vegetation seasonality diminishment over northern lands. NATURE CLIMATE CHANGE. 3:581-586. 2013
- Shrub expansion in tundra ecosystems: dynamics, impacts and research priorities. Environmental Research Letters. 6:045509-045509. 2011
- Reviews and syntheses: Changing ecosystem influences on soil thermal regimes in northern high-latitude permafrost regions. Biogeosciences. 15:5287-5313.